Polish maritime administration ran an two-day international consultation meeting on the development of the Draft Maritime Spatial Plan of Polish Sea Areas in scale of 1:200,000. Over 40 people from 7 countries attended this event. Discussed were key topics about present state of planning process and future work:
- Results of the Study of conditions of spatial development of Polish sea areas, including trans-boundary and Baltic-wide aspects and results of ongoing updating of the Study
- Environmental conditions described in the Study as input for the SEA of the draft Plan
- Objectives and impact of the plan
- Timetable and process of developing the draft Plan and SEA, with attention given to international consultations.
The participating countries raised fruitful comments and suggestions to the plan. We would like to thank everyone who attended the meeting and collaborated to make this project successful.
- Presentation 1 - Intodruction.ppt ( 1,44 MB )
- Presentation 2 - Results of the Study of conditions of spatial development of Polish sea areas.ppt ( 33,8 MB )
- Presentation 3 - Environmental conditions.ppt ( 6,8 MB )
- Presentation 4 - MSP in Sweden.ppt ( 7,55 MB )
- Timetable.xls ( 86,5 KB )
- Notes to timetable.doc ( 27 KB )